Pages

Concevoir une vie que vous aimez

Concevoir une vie que vous aimez

Concevoir une vie que vous aimez

Friday, January 6, 2012

Getting started :O





I love writing. I’m scared. Scared to put my thoughts on paper, scared to let others see what I’m writing. What I’m feeling and how my mind works. I want to do a postgrad in Journalism and maybe get an internship in a magazine somewhere but I have to have somewhere to put my musings. Something to show someone, to prove that I am interested in it, truly. To showcase the fact that I can write, it takes me a while to get started but once I do I love it and my vocabulary expands and it’s great. I love reading, writing and watching other peoples creative genius so hopefully, someone else will appreciate my musings, however irrelevant or unimportant they are J So, here goes, be nice!

0 comments: