Pages

Concevoir une vie que vous aimez

Concevoir une vie que vous aimez

Concevoir une vie que vous aimez

Monday, January 14, 2013

Girl Crushing



For a long time I’ve truly admired Amy Huberman, she’s funny, smart, pursuing her dreams, talented, married to Ireland’s golden boy and of course, the most important factor, she’s Irish. 



My obsession with Amy peaked initially when she was in The Clinic, an Irish television show about, surprisingly, a Health Clinic in Dublin. In The Clinic she was quirky, funny and of course, gorgeous, and therefore made a huge impression on a young girl such as myself. 




However, my obsession waned when I got a bit older and she stole my husband out from underneath me by marrying Golden Boy Brian O Driscoll. As a moody teenager I decided she “wasn’t all that great anyway” and stopped obsessing.




Lately, however, my obsession (that sounds so creepy, we’ll use the word “interest” instead I think), my interest has reared it’s head again. I recently followed her on Twitter and I’m quite taken aback at just how entertaining she is, I follow a lot of people and I can honestly say she’s one of the people whose tweets I look forward to, she’s typically Irish, quirky, satirical, sarcastic and self deprecating and I find her hilarious.


.



Then, after a continued interest the past few months I began to realise that she is actually living the life I want to live. She’s an actress, who gets to write in her spare time, is married to the lovely Brian O Driscoll thus gets tickets to all the games, all the time, all while being incredibly humble, down to earth and normal. I can’t say I wouldn’t go mad if I were her.

I challenge anyone to think of a more worthy girl crush.








Plus, she always looks great. Great!

.











0 comments: