Pages

Concevoir une vie que vous aimez

Concevoir une vie que vous aimez

Concevoir une vie que vous aimez

Saturday, November 22, 2014

Recent going-ons

I've been pretty quiet around here lately with the whole moving across the world thing going on (who knew a move like that would keep you so busy) of course, a dash of laziness combined with completing final year have also contributed to my prolonged absence here.  



But, here I am, starting the next chapter in my life, ready to share it all, whether you want to hear about it or not. I’ll, hopefully, be updating you on all things Abu Dhabi seen as THAT’S MY NEW HOME, plus, whatever takes my fancy.

It’s been scary and overwhelming and sometimes felt like it was too much to handle but it’s also been wonderfully eye opening, exhilarating and reassuring. Reassuring in the way that I've met people so similar to me that I didn't think existed, and maybe don’t in “real life” but are omnipresent in this brief moment in time. Which can only serve to clarify that serendipitous fate is always in play around us.


Most things I needed in life I had before leaving home. Values, morals, support, a great family unit and friends I could rely on for everything, so, hopefully, with this move I'll get everything else I haven't been blessed with thus far, and I’ll be fully aware of how great an opportunity this is, because, I’d be lying if I said that sometimes I wasn't so certain about the intelligence of my decision to put off real life and come out here and teach for, hopefully, two years.

But I have gotten a little more settled, I'll keep this little blog of mine better updated.  


After all, there's so much more I've been meaning to write. 


xo

0 comments: