Pages

Concevoir une vie que vous aimez

Concevoir une vie que vous aimez

Concevoir une vie que vous aimez

Sunday, August 11, 2013

Sunday Gems

Yo.
It’s Sunday.
Ya hungover broski?
Here, look at  this picture of a pug. Take faith that he's feeling similar to you and he wasn't even out last night. It could be worse!


Feelin’ better? Thought so.

Also, seen as it’s Sunday and many many of us turn into incapable fetal forms as soon as we wake up here's something to keep you going all day. Take it slow and be sure to drink lots of water!


This makes me so happy! Every time. One of my best friends introduced me to this and I adore it, it's so sarcastically wonderfully brilliant!

The three best women I have ever watched PREACH

The fact that there's a problem with this ad disturbs me, but this makes it all ok.

Of course,if it's Sunday you need to check this out. Every. Week.

I enjoy Caitlin a lot, particularly her feminist rants but this, so much yes.


0 comments: