Pages

Concevoir une vie que vous aimez

Concevoir une vie que vous aimez

Concevoir une vie que vous aimez

Tuesday, December 2, 2014

Places I'd Rather Be.

With getting enough sleep high on the list of things I’m NOT getting these days it’s fast becoming all I can fantasise about and I’m slowly turning into a bedroom decor creeper.

Pinterest is my new best friend.

 So, these are some of the rooms I’m LOVING lately. 




The colours!!!


Minimal. Wood. Nuetral colours.




Pillows and colours.


I'm beginning to see a pattern here.




More minimal wood.




.


.





more wood




my grown up palace


wood errywhere


Definitely see a bit of a pattern in my bedroom decor preferences, A lot of minimal, neutral colours, vibrant pillows, wood, fairy lights and books. always the books.

Now, if someone could transport me to one of these rooms and ensure I get 8 hours sleep that'd be great.

xo

0 comments: