Pages

Concevoir une vie que vous aimez

Concevoir une vie que vous aimez

Concevoir une vie que vous aimez

Thursday, April 26, 2012

Well, as you can see I started a long, long time ago, thinking I'd be writing on this very regular, I got distracted, I got distracted by my friends, going out and most of all college work. I have though, been writing for the student newspaper in my University. So I will be posting them up here pretty soon, bear with me!

Summer is upon us, finally, and it is one of my "summer aims" to continue with this blog, I have also been in contact with many local paper so fingers crossed they'll get back to me and I'll be able to inflict some of my "learner" writing on them! I am writing for an online newspaper this summer, focused mostly on students so I will also be posting them here, I will also be inflicting my own musings on anyone who stumbles across this!

I hope this will be more successful this time round... Happy Reading :)

0 comments: