Pages

Concevoir une vie que vous aimez

Concevoir une vie que vous aimez

Concevoir une vie que vous aimez

Monday, April 30, 2012

Following my dreams



  

Feeling pretty in debt to my parents right now who have pretty much let me take a “year out” of college to let me decide what I want to do, get better grades and keep writing. I know it was a huge step for them but I’m so happy right now, I feel like I’m following what I want to do and I’m somehow closer to getting what I want out of life, or even figuring out what I want!




       This is inspired by my fabulous friend, she’s achieving her dreams at a faster rate than I could have thought possible.





Some people want it to happen, some wish it would happen, others make it happen.
 Micheal Jordan.







Go confidently in the direction of your dreams. Live the life you have imagined.
                                           Henry David Thoreau





You can chase a dream that seems so out of reach, and you know it might not ever come your way. Dream it anyway." 
- Martina McBride, "anyway"



  
It had long since come to my attention that people of accomplishment rarely sat back and let things happen to them. They went out and happened to things.
 - Leonardo deVinci


"Don't ask yourself what the world needs; ask yourself what makes you come alive. And then go and do that. Because what the world needs is people who have come alive."
Howard Thurman




 - Ben Stein.


You've got to find what you love. If you haven't found it yet, keep looking. Don't settle. As with all matters of the heart, you'll know when you find it.


“Dream what you want to dream; go where you want to go; be what you want to be, because you have only one life and one chance to do all the things you want to do.”



 And when all is said and done,

2 comments:

Anna said...

Girl, taking a semester off last year, for me, was the best decision I've ever made. It takes time to figure these things out. But they always work out, I promise. You're a brave one, and brave ones always blossom when given the chance! : )

xoxo

Ciara said...

I just saw this. Thank you so much. This is the nicest comment in the world, sometimes all you need is someone to reassure you that you're doing the right thing. Perfect timing for me to spot it too.

Thank you, seriously! x