Pages

Concevoir une vie que vous aimez

Concevoir une vie que vous aimez

Concevoir une vie que vous aimez

Thursday, November 22, 2012

Thanksgiving

So, I've never really understood the history behind Thanksgiving and even after trying to read about it online it's all just a jumble of words if I'm honest (could be something to do with my absolute minimal interest or inability to read, one of the other). Nonetheless, I adore the general idea behind it. A whole day dedicated to simply giving thanks and being grateful for what you have in your life, it's heartwarming. I am also aware that a lot of it is about the food but, that can be overlooked, enjoyed, but overlooked!










So, I decided, in the spirit of Thanksgiving, all the way from Ireland, I would mention all the wonderful things I have in my life to be thankful for.



First of all, like everyone I'm hugely grateful for the wonderful groups of family and friends that, sometimes unfortunately, are always there for me!
  


I'm grateful for cold winter night with fluffy socks, tea and candles.

.


To-do lists, my god, I love to do lists.

2

A full playlist and a stack of books.

3


Quiet moments alone with nothing but a cup of coffee and your thoughts.

4


Friendships that last through thick and thin, cause after all, friendships with history are rare and beautiful.  



For the future that is ahead of me, the opportunities, the chances and the experiences I will gain!




HAPPY THANKSGIVING.


0 comments: