Pages

Concevoir une vie que vous aimez

Concevoir une vie que vous aimez

Concevoir une vie que vous aimez

Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Reasons I'm Happy To Start The Week, a day late :)

I’m starting my French course this week. After years and years of hating French so much in school, I left school, discovered the French move “Le Fabuleux Destin de Amelie Poulain and visited France again with my Dad. I’ve loved France and the language ever since and have had an innate desire to learn it again!



My friend, Carmen and I are going to climb Croagh Patrick at the end of the week. I’m very excited about this, I love hiking and a bit of adventure, it will be my first time driving to the mountain and I’m nearly certain I’m going to get lost!


My housemates and I have started a new “healthy eating regime”.. We’ve started off so well so I really hope we keep it up. We’ve been inspired so much by TaraLynn McNitt and her fabulous blog, hopefully we can achieve half as much as she has!


My brother is graduating from Secondary School on Thursday, such a huge day for him but especially for my Mam, I’m just glad I can be there with them J

This image, it inspired me, it makes me so determined to achieve all I want in life and to make the next year one I’ll look back on and really be proud of!


0 comments: