Pages

Concevoir une vie que vous aimez

Concevoir une vie que vous aimez

Concevoir une vie que vous aimez

Monday, May 14, 2012

Reasons I'm Happy To Start The Week



Exams are finally finished, all my friends are free as am I.. Let the summer begin :D





I have recently just discovered Edward Sharpe and the Magnetic Zeros. Will keep me pumped throughout the week







My housemates and I have finally settled into our new house. We had our first party this weekend and we’re all relaxing together today. It’s beautiful.


^ All my beautiful gals!

I’m halfway through Jane Austen’s Persuasion, one of the things on  my Bucket List was to read more books like that.




Now that exams are over and summer has officially begun we have plans to do “ weekly excursions”. We plan on being real tourists and doing everything from surfing to horse riding J


0 comments: