Pages

Concevoir une vie que vous aimez

Concevoir une vie que vous aimez

Concevoir une vie que vous aimez

Saturday, February 14, 2015

Valentine's Day

Love it or loath it Valentine’s Day is upon us. Personally I have no strong feelings towards it, I mean, it’s my brothers birthday on the 14th of February so if anything I experience mild irritation at the thought of having to buy him a present. Despite this, I can appreciate the sentiment behind the day and anyaone that knows me knows I love love. So, I’ve compiled a listicle of my favourite TV and movie couples so if you hate it you can sit there and laugh at the “fools in love” and if you love it you can embrace the joy and love! Worst comes to worst, this can be fuel for your next Netflix binge!


Seth & Summer


"I'm now choosing you. Okay?Because the whole reason that we broke up...is because for me...it's always been you, Summer. It's always been you.I've tried to fight it, and I've tried to deny it.And I can't. I can't do it.You're undeniable."





UNDENIABLE.


Kirsten & Sandy.

I know, I know, two from the same programme, I'm cheating so much but I'll willingly admit that my obsession for this programme has never died and it's ALL BECAUSE OF THESE FOUR. How much do we all want a Sandy (or Seth) Cohen?





Kirsten Cohen: Sandy, I'm so sorry. 
Sandy Cohen: Hey, we can bend this thing. Doesn't mean it's gonna break.
 



Luke & Lorelai

ALL the tine in the world for this pair. The whole 52 seasons of Gilmore Girls should be solely dedicated to these two.



Luke: Lorelai, this thing we're doing here me, you I just want you to know I'm in. I am all in. 



Lorelai: I was just trying to remember the first time we met. It must have been at Luke's, right? 
Luke: It was at Luke's, it was at lunch, it was a very busy day. The place was packed. And this person... 
Lorelai: Oh, is it me? Is it me? 
Luke: This person comes tearing into the place, in a caffeine frenzy... 
Lorelai: Ooh, it's me! 
Luke: I'm with a customer, she interrupts me, wild-eyed, begging for coffee. So I tell her to wait her turn. Then she starts following me around, talking a mile a minute, saying God knows what. Finally I turn to her, and tell her she's being annoying. Sit down, shut up, and I'll get to her when I get to her. 
Lorelai: You know, I bet she took that very well, 'cause she sounds just delightful... 
Luke: She asked me my birthday. I wouldn't tell her, she wouldn't stop talking, finally I gave in. I told her my birthday. She went and got the newspaper, opened it up to the horoscopes page, wrote something down, tore it out, handed it to me. So I was looking at this piece of paper in my hand, and under Scorpio, she had written You will meet an annoying woman. Give her coffee, and she'll go away. So I gave her coffee. 
Lorelai: But she didn't go away! 
Luke: She told me to hold onto that horoscope, put it in my wallet, and one day it would bring me luck. 
Lorelai: Boy, I will say anything for a cup of coffee! I can't believe you kept this. You kept this in your wallet? You kept this in your wallet... 
Luke: Eight years. 
Lorelai: Eight years... 


COME ON!!! <3


Hermonie & Ron


They're magical and in love. Win Win.





There was a clatter as the basilisk fangs cascaded out of Hermione's arms. Running at Ron, she flung 
them around his neck and kissed him full on the mouth. Ron threw away the fangs and broomstick he 
was holding and responded with such enthusiasm that he lifted Hermione off her feet. "Is this the moment?" Harry asked weakly, and when nothing happened except Ron and Hermione gripped each other still more firmly and swayed on the spot, he raised his voice. "OI! There's a war going on here!"
Ron and Hermione broke apart, their arms still around each other.
"I know, mate," said Ron, who looked as though he had recently been hit on the back of the head with a Bludger, "so it's now or never, isn't it?"


Dylan & Jamie


Friends with Benefits Movie Quotes


Dylan: Hey, I want my best friend back. Because I'm in love with her.
Jamie: Under one condition.
Dylan: Anything.
Jamie: Kiss me.
Dylan: In public? In front of all these people?
Jamie: I did not ask you to ...
[he comes close and kisses her]


Hannah & Jacob





[referring to Hannah]
Jacob Palmer: I'm in love with her. I love her. I don't know what I was doing before this, and I don't know what to do about it. It's not something I can really stop.
Cal Weaver: Yeah?
Jacob Palmer: Yeah.
Cal Weaver: You love her? You love Hannah?
Jacob Palmer: Yes.
Cal Weaver: Tell me about it. Tell me how much you love her.
Jacob Palmer: I'm just...look, Cal, this is not something that I wanted, okay? It's not something...I saw people who are in love and I thought they way that they were behaving and things that they were doing and saying, they just...they appeared pathetic. Honestly. And I spent all this time with you and I'm trying to make you more like me, and it turns out I just wanna be...


Happy Valentine's Day <3
xo




0 comments: