Pages

Concevoir une vie que vous aimez

Concevoir une vie que vous aimez

Concevoir une vie que vous aimez

Monday, June 18, 2012

Reasons I'm Happy to Start the Week



 As the weeks go on it’s getting closer to a time when all my friends that are going  to be home this summer, will be J

^Gilly in the middle, literally one of my fav gals, she's coming home from Budapest soon :)

^ This is my babes, Jamie, she's in London in college absolutely living the life, I've known her since I was a baby and I miss her so much <3




One of my best friends, Kate, is finally home from her year Erasmus! I'm excited to start adventures again :)

^ Turns out we need a lot more photos together!


My pride in the Irish fans who travelled out to the Euros has reawakened my patriosm and has ensured that I ignore the fact that we’ve lost every game!

Got a nice lil pay package this week so I went a bit crazy in Miss Selfridge this week, I love new clothes.

I plan on doing some massive baking this week.

My friend and I are also planning on cycling to Spiddal this week which I’m super excited about!!

0 comments: